Yesterday, the term "Corporate Monkey" dug a stronger foothold into what I do in my 9-5. A couple of years ago we moved away from measuring quantity and moved towards quality. The individual who pushed that initiative is no longer with the company. Yesterday we learned that we'd be moving back to quantity over quality. This was a big disappointment to me because I truly want to help people, not process a bunch of help cases as quickly as possible.
Today, something popped into my head that one of my favorite inspirational people has said - Put in the work that no one else will do - Greg Plitt. This is the key to advancing in life, no matter what it is that you want to do. I want my home based business to be my main source of income. So, in order to that do, I must put in the work that no one else will do. This is why those people still have their 9-5s.
This is also the mantra I need to do adopt in order to build the body that I want. I want to be fit, muscular, and cut. This requires time in the gym and eating right and a lot of people don't spend any time on either of the two.
I've also started on my first new thing to learn. It wasn't on my list to begin with, but I remembered hearing about it quite some time ago and it's something I've wanted to learn for a while - Lucid Dreaming. I've downloaded a 10 step e-book and will be spending the next 30 days on learning how to do this.
Additionally, I've thought about adding some links to my posts. So, to start, here are a few.
Click here for some motivation.
Click here for success stories of my business.
Click here to see my business.
No comments:
Post a Comment